This impeccably presented three bedroom semi-detached property showcases stylish, elegant design located in the much sought after development of Graingers Mill, Muckamore.
A bright entrance hallway welcomes you into the property and solid wood flooring connects the hall with a spacious lounge equipped with a cast iron fire-place. The contemporary kitchen offers excellent storage and high quality finishes with granite worktops and peninsula.
Upstairs the beautiful décor continues with a three-piece bathroom suite that includes a double ended freestanding bath. The main bedroom includes an en-suite shower room with rain head thermostatic valve shower. A further two bedrooms complete the accommodation on this level. There is access to a partially floored roof-space via a loft ladder.
The property occupies a large site for the development and to the rear features a 330 square foot detached garage with power and light. There is a private garden with lawns and planted beds. A large driveway provides ample space for parking.
The property will appeal to a large amount of buyers and is an ideal purchase for a family, young couple or even down sizers.
Antrim town is only a few minutes drive away and offers a wide range of amenities and excellent schools.
Early viewing is essential as property of this quality is in high demand.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY 5.23m x 2.06m
- Ceramic tiled porch area, Solid wood floor, Single panel radiator, Double glazed composite front door, Understair storage
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.96m
- Solid wood floor, Feature fireplace with hearth, uPVC double-glazed window, Double panel radiator, Central heating thermostat.
- Tiled ceramic floor, Single panel radiator, Twin flush WC, Wash hand pedestal basin, uPVC double-glazed window.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 6.12m x 2.95m
- Ceramic tiled floor, Range of high and low level units, Integrated fridge-freezer, Granite worktop with drainer, Belfast sink, Integrated dishwasher, Partially tiled walls, Rangemaster extractor hood, Space for range cooker, Space for washing machine, Double panel radiator, uPVC double-glazed window, uPVC double-glazed French Doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Wooden bannister, uPVC double-glazed window, Access to loft via loft ladder, Roof-space partially floored.
- BATHROOM 2.36m x 2.08m
- Ceramic tiled floor, Double ended free-standing bath, Pedestal wash hand basin, Twin flush WC, Single panel radiator, uPVC double-glazed window.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.25m
- Carpet, Single panel radiator, uPVC double-glazed window, Central heating thermostat.
- EN-SUITE 2.87m x 0.91m
- Ceramic tiled floor, Shower tray, Hinged door shower enclosure, Thermostatic valve rain head shower, Partially tiled walls, Twin flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, Single panel radiator, extractor fan,
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.92m
- Carpet, uPVC double-glazed window, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.1m x 2.08m
- Carpet, Single panel radiator, uPVC double-glazed window.
- GARAGE 5.84m x 5.38m
- Power, Light, Oil boiler, Roller door.
- Lawn, Tarmac driveway, space for multiple cars. Timber gate.
- Timber fence, Lawn, Brick patio, Sleeper flower beds, Shrubs, Outside tap.